2. The selection of pipe materials should meet the following requirements:
1) Pure water pipes and high-purity water pipes should be made of hard polyvinyl chloride pipes, polypropylene pipes or stainless steel pipes;
2) Galvanized steel pipes should be used for cooling circulating water supply and return pipes;
3) High-quality hoses should be used for the connection of production water equipment and pipelines;
4) Corresponding materials should be used for pipe fittings.
3.Boiling water supply facilities can be installed in the clean workshop; the wash basin in the bathroom should supply hot water; the softened water and pure water pipes should be adapted to the reserved cleaning ports, and the pure water terminal purification device should be placed near the water point.
4.Sprinkler facilities should be installed around the clean workshop.