1. Both sides of the rock wool composite panel can be made of color-coated panel, galvanized, stainless steel and other specific materials for purification.
2. The core material can be inorganic (MgO panel, gypsum panel), rock wool, aluminum silicate wool or glass magnesium wool.
3. Aluminum alloy cold-drawn frame or plastic steel frame is used all around.
4. The product has beautiful surface, sound insulation, heat insulation, heat preservation, earthquake resistance, and fireproof performance in line with national standards.
1. Machine board specifications: L×1150×50, L×1150×75, L×1150×100
2. Manual board specifications: L×980, 1180
3. Color steel plate thickness: 0.426mm, 0.476mm, 0.50mm, 0.60mm
4. Rock wool density: ≥120kg/m3
5. Thermal conductivity: ≤0.046w/m.k
6. Combustion performance: Class A (non-combustibility)
7. The thickness of the core material of the sandwich panel: 50mm 75mm 100mm 150mm 200mm;
Hand-made gypsum rock wool board has a wide range of applications:
The products are used in electronics (industrial plant), medicine (clean room) and chemical industry (fire prevention workshop).